Ian Benjamin is regularly engaged as a keynote speaker for client events. Highlights of his presentations include:
|| Record number of attendees (over 230) to a Sydney Branch of the Project Management Institute to hear Ian present on '7 Ways to present with Impact'
||In December 2009, Ian addressed over 150 attendees at the Sydney Christmas Networking function on 'Practical strategies for Networking in business and career development'.
|| Ian has presented on 7 occasions to the PMI and always been invited to present again.
||Australian Institute of Management - Brisbane and Melbourne in 2006, 2007 and 2010 (scheduled). Over 80 attendees in both cities to hear Ian present on developing your consulting career.
|| National Press Club - Canberra
||A number of professional firms' conferences and retreats: accounting and consulting firms.
Each presentation is customised to meet the particular needs of the client and the event.
Here are some of the topics Ian Benjamin has delivered as a keynote speaker:
Professions - law, accounting, consulting & others
- How to move from service provision into consulting
- How to attract new clients through relationship marketing action
- How to develop and implement a program for client retention
- Fee setting and negotiating fees in professional services
- Moving from subordinate into principal role - how to handle clients as the Principal
- How to prepare and present a technical presentation that will create client enquiry
- How to collect the debt and still keep the client!
Public speaking & Using speaking in marketing
- 11 steps for making a winning presentation - for business, family or community
- 5 steps to speak with impact
- How to manage anxiety and present with confidence
- How to present without a script
- How to make a presentation to engage the audience
- How to make a special occasion speech which will move and entertain the audience
- Simple and effective service strategies for small business
- How to develop a program for customer retention
- 9 strategies for business in uncertain times
- How to collect the debt and still keep the customer!
- Effective time management with practical goal setting
- Enhancing your capacity to influence
Other situations where Ian has presented keynotes
- Australian Defence Forces - resettlement seminars - 6 cities, final speaker in Brisbane event
- Securities Institute of Australia - 5 capital cities
- CPA Australia - 6 capital cities and a large number of regional events
- AAAC - Australian Association of Agricultural Consultants - Melbourne, Brisbane, Adelaide , Toowoomba, Wagga Wagga *
- MLC - Hunter Valley *
- QUT Alumni - Brisbane *
- Capital Business Education Centre - Canberra *
- Noosa & Maroochy Councils - Noosa, Tewantin *
- Novare - Sydney, Brisbane *
- Minerva Networking - Brisbane
- National Press Club - Canberra
- Mindshop International - Australian Conference *
- Mercer Wealth Creation - Sydney, Melbourne *
- Macromedia - Port Stephens
- Chamber of Women in Business - Canberra
- National Institute of Accountants - Melbourne *
- Frontier Software - Melbourne
- Ball Solutions Group - Gold Coast *
- Lonsdale Securities - Alice Springs
- Pitcher Partners - Lorne and Marysville *
* indicates invited to deliver multiple engagements.