Day 3 Program : Consulting Skills
Complementary workshop to the above program - this shows you how to consult, once you have won the engagement.
Do you consult, or do you just take orders?
Add real value to your work by adopting the 'consultative method' of service delivery.
Designed for consultants who want to adopt a proven and widely accepted consulting methodology to complement their professionalism as 'subject matter experts'.
- Clarifying: consulting vs contracting, what your clients want
- Adopt a consulting methodology you can use to ensure you achieve the best results from your work.
- Consult so that you build client ownership.
- Develop techniques to handle difficult situations, including 'difficult clients', delivering bad news and managing brief creep.
- Add more value to the client's organisation than simply being a technical expert.
- Find your work more fulfilling by moving above the contractor role.
Target group - consultants and contractors, including new ones
Main benefit - you will be rigorous in the delivery of your work from a consulting perspective to complement your professional skills.
Second benefit - you will learn how to position yourself so that clients will see you as a valuable resource and partner.
Third benefit - your service delivery should improve resulting in more interesting and rewarding engagements.
Read the brochure for full details and description